Deadline for Abstract Submission: 10.08.2015
The Committee Members encourages the submission of original abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Final decision on Oral/Poster presentation is subject to the decision of the Scientific Committee and allotment is usually due to to technical constraints.
If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author is required to register and pay to attend the Congress.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Abstracts may only be submitted in English via the online submission form.
- All accepted abstracts must be presented in English.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- State background
- State specific object of study
- State method used if pertinent
- Summarize results obtained (if relevant)
- State conclusions reached
Each cell has to be copied into the system separately.
- Images cannot be uploaded
- After inserting the abstract title and text, review the Abstract and submit.
Following the submission of your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact the Congress Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit another abstract, please contact us at email@example.com until the last submission date.